General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Leave your Wishes here. ***ANSWERS***

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 09:04

You can have THREE wishes......................and I will see what I can do. Just for you!

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 10 Dec 2004 09:06

Brad Pitt, big win on the lottery and a good Christmas for everyone Thanks Bev

Curly

Curly Report 10 Dec 2004 09:08

1. the present I have just ordered to arrive on time 2. i'm cooking xmas dinner or the first time pleeeaaasssssse let it be ok. 3. smiles and laughter all day. Thank you Fairy Godmother x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Dec 2004 09:09

Wish 1 - No smoking becomes easier Wish 2 - The training gets easier for the China Trek Wish 3 - I reach the target of £10,000 for cancer Research UK. Please, please grant my wishes!! :O)

Sue from Wakefield

Sue from Wakefield Report 10 Dec 2004 09:10

Can I make 3 please? Wish 1...make sure my daughter does well in her GCSE's in the summer (she's really working hard) Wish 2...please make sure I have no more bl**dy calamities in my house (electics, floods, tiles off the roof!! You name it...I've been there) Wish 3...If this is too hard to grant I understand that you can't work miracles...but can I have a stress free year?? Sue (with her fingers crossed!!) xx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 10 Dec 2004 09:11

Think Diana should get an extra one for hers!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Dec 2004 09:15

Bev.... I am just polishing my halo now!! :O)

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 10 Dec 2004 09:17

Diana Just make sure it doesnt slip!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Dec 2004 09:18

It slip years ago babe.... but it's not tarnished just yet!! :o)

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 11:08

*BEV* Brad Pitt will come over with Santa, but he can only stay for 20 minutes as other ladies have wished for him too. The Lottery is difficult as the vibes are so strong with that one as millions of people have the same wish every week. I'll see what I can do though! ***************************************************8 *DEBRA* If your Son is sensible and assumes what other people on the road are could do, then he will be safe. Tell your partner, or make sure he relaxes more. Bang the neighbours heads together and tell them to 'Shutup' Its nearly Christmas. *************************************************** *CURLY SUE* You may have to make a phone call to make sure you get the parcel on time. When cooking Christmas dinner for the first time, prepare all the veg the day before. But RELAX, it dos'nt have to be spot on perfect. You will do well here, don't worry about it. Can I come? *************************************************** *PINK DIANA* Not smoking will be a doddle, DON't be tempted over the holidays though, even if you only have one! Your body is getting well used to training now, so it will get easier. With everybody else on here routing for you to make the £10.000 for CR, this wish should also come true. Bev says you should get an extra wish, so I will grant you one! *************************************************** *SUE BATTY* Daughter should do well in her GCSE's if she relaxes and paces herself. That means NOT staying up 'til midnight revising. Open the door in your house and TELL the bad vibes to go away and wave your arms about. Everybody needs a little stress in their lives, it's what keeps us going. On the whole, next year will be better than this year was. ************************************************* *MARY* You probably won't feel better until tonight, drink plenty of water. I shall send your wishes for you to your husband on his 50th. March should be the time that the tree gets sorted out and the work started. ***************************************************

Lindy

Lindy Report 10 Dec 2004 12:27

Dear Fairy Godmother, There are so many things that I have wished for over the years and have had them granted. One in particular stands out that "bit me in the butt" You know the saying; " Be careful what you wish for as you might just get it" I wish for health, and happiness and peace of mind for me and for everyone. Lindy:-)))

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 10 Dec 2004 13:04

Thank you Fairy Godmother...20mins with Brad Bitt is great as there is a lot you can do in that time and it would be like winning the lottery Bev

helenbell

helenbell Report 10 Dec 2004 13:44

I have my health,i'm rich with all my family and the love they share I have 4 lovely granchildren my greatest wish is for those who will be alone, to have someone to share with, for those who are ill you are in my prayers and i wish for world peace, and for all of you to have a wonderfull time this christmas I just love people and i would like to share with you all what i have With Love Helenxx

Bec

Bec Report 10 Dec 2004 13:57

I would like to wish for... 1. That my heart heals quickly and I can move on from the ex- and his cruel behaviour 2. That my new business flourishes and in a years time we have expanded 3. I'd really, really like to find true love next year. I want to settle down, consider marriage and a family in the next 5 years. Thank you Sue Batty!!! Hello I'm Rebecca Batty!!!

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 17:44

Thank you to LINDY in the Algarve, for your good wishes for everybody out there. ************************************************** BEV. What will you do in 20 minutes? The poor guy will be nackered by the end of Christmas night! *************************************************** BEC. You will recover. A new business takes a lot of hard work, keep going and it will reap benefits. You will find love again.......but when you least expect it. ************************************************ DEBRA. Thats good to know it worked. Did you have to bang their heads together? **************************************************

Fairy

Fairy Report 10 Dec 2004 20:36

I've nudged this up so people can see their answers. Hope no one minds!