General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Caz (Carol) from Derby - welcome

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Dec 2004 00:13

Caz is a fairly new member to GR and sadly lost her beloved dad very recently. Could we all welcome Caz and show her some love and support at this difficult time please? Thank you, Mandy :)

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 Dec 2004 00:15

Thinking of you caz. Its so hard when you lose a parent, I know how you feel {{{{{HUGS}}}}} Elaine x

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Dec 2004 00:16

Caz, Terribly sorry to hear of your loss... not something I've had to experience yet, so can't empathise, but... you have my sympathies. Welcome to the boards... it goes a bit loopy now and then, but we're generally Ok. Anything you need help with, you only have to ask Paul

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 12 Dec 2004 00:16

Hi Caz Ive also lost both my parents. Any time you need to talk just e-mail me. Sheila x

Daniel

Daniel Report 12 Dec 2004 00:20

Good Morning Caz. Big welcome from me. Sorry to hear of your sad news.

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 12 Dec 2004 00:20

Hiya Caz! Welcome to the board! I lost my dad last year so I know how you are feeling especially at this time of year! So if you need a chinwag give us a shout Bev

Andrea

Andrea Report 12 Dec 2004 00:26

Welcome Caz, I do sympathise.... I lost my sister AND my father in law a year ago today. Take care Andrea xx

Pat

Pat Report 12 Dec 2004 02:49

Caz Just wanted to welcome you too, and there are lots of us on here that have lost a parent and can understand what you are going through. I hope your stay with us with be happy and a laugh and sometimes a comfort to you. With best wishes take care Love and hugs ((((O)))) Pat x

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 12 Dec 2004 13:34

hiya caz sorry for your loss and welcome x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 12 Dec 2004 16:51

Welcome Caz, I read on another thread that you still missed your Dad so much and you thought that your friends think you should be over it by now. it is really early days yet and of course you are going to be missing your Dad still, expecially as this will be your first christmas without him. Please feel free to talk about him to any of us on here, there is always somebody willing to listen and you are welcome to send me a message any time. I assume you know that to send a message you just click on the name you want to send to. Take care, we are all here for you. Ann Glos

Howie

Howie Report 12 Dec 2004 17:02

caz welcome back sorry to hear of your sad loss but your dad would want you to carry on with your life he will be with you believe me . time will heal dont rush things if you feel down there is always someone on hear ready to listen and talk to you god bless you howard