General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

grooaaaaannnnnnnnn ! :o)))

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 Dec 2004 00:36

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 Dec 2004 00:36

This guy goes into his dentist's office, because something is wrong with his mouth. After a brief examination, the dentist exclaims, "Holy Smoke! That plate I installed in your mouth about six months ago has nearly completely corroded! What on earth have you been eating?" "Well... the only thing I can think of is this... my wife made me some asparagus about four months ago with this stuff on it... Hollandaise sauce she called it... and doctor, I'm talkin' DELICIOUS! I've never tasted anything like it, and ever since then I've been putting it on everything... meat, fish, toast, vegetables... you name it!" "That's probabably it," replied the dentist "Hollandaise sauce is made with lemon juice, which is acidic and highly corrosive. It seems as thought I'll have to install a new plate, but made out of chrome this time." "Why chrome?" the man asked. "Well, everyone knows that there's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise!"

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 12 Dec 2004 00:46

For those who dont know I deleted an identical thread a few minutes ago. I deleted it because Maz from cornwall had posted a one word comment on it, to induce an argument. I have not long re-posted this thread and surprise surprise Maz from cornwall is on the wind up again. Posting an identical posting as she had before. had enough of baiting lynda eh? want to bait me now do you TOUGH i hope people read this and see you for what you are,

Pat

Pat Report 12 Dec 2004 02:54

Oh Well I appreciate all the work you put on these threads Elaine I think you deserve better than this treatment for taking the time to do it. I am answering this as it will be nudged so others can see it over night, I don't want it to go to page 2 yet, I always try and thank Elaine for brightening my day. Thanks once again Elaine. As for the other thread no comment. Pat x