General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good Morning to you all. Thank goodness I have my

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 12 Dec 2004 09:06

Not sure if any of you noticed but I have not been on for SIX days. I messed up my new Lap Top good and proper. Have lost most of my files etc. Will have to catch up on all my emails and answer them today. Then catch up on all the gossip. Jennyxx

June

June Report 12 Dec 2004 09:44

Hi Jenny, Apart from the laptop I hope you are OK. Are you ready for Christmas, you missed a good "do" in Manchester, maybe next time? Merry Christmas to you and yours. Love June xx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 12 Dec 2004 09:45

Hi Jenny, Welcome home, Gwynne

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Dec 2004 18:59

Evening Jenny, hope your'e all ok there now! :) (have had wireless problems here!)

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 12 Dec 2004 19:13

Christine, tell me about it. I have always praised Telewest Blueyonder Broadband. But since having had their Wireless connection I have had nothing but problems. Have now taken out the Netgear stuff that they are using. Because we wanted to used the two PC's at the same time. Jenny