General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

For Val, Nicola Jude etc(I spy)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine2

Christine2 Report 12 Dec 2004 23:24

Just wanted to say sorry for leaving so abruptly earlier. My nose bleed started to get worse suddenly and I didn't have time to say thanks properly for the fun we had had. Hope we can do it again sometime. Chrissie x

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 12 Dec 2004 23:25

That's ok Chrissie, I was great fun wasn't it. Had such a laugh Nicola xxx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 12 Dec 2004 23:27

It was Nicola. I'm glad you were still around to see this thread. I felt awful going off like that. Did anyone help Peter who didn't know how to find us after we went past page 20? I couldn't, as I was struggling to type with 1 finger LOL Chrissie x

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 12 Dec 2004 23:29

No sorry, I feel really bad now, will email him and apologise I think lol I hope he can forgive me Nicola

Christine2

Christine2 Report 12 Dec 2004 23:31

It wasn't your fault. I don't think anybody noticed his plea on the 2nd thread except me before it was removed. Chrissie

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 12 Dec 2004 23:32

I have just emailed him, hopefully he will still be around to get it lol

Christine2

Christine2 Report 12 Dec 2004 23:33

Oh thanks Nicola. I would hate him to think we were ignoring him. :)))))))))))))))

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 12 Dec 2004 23:37

I have just had a reply back from him, he asked if it was still going. I told him sort of I was the last one to win but no one has guessed mine yet. pmsl No one wants to play that game anymore sob sob pmsl

Christine2

Christine2 Report 12 Dec 2004 23:38

I haven't got long I suspect before hubby says "are we off to bed" but will have a quick look and see if I have any ideas :))

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 12 Dec 2004 23:40

Lol Chrissie I didn't mean for you to have a look lol was just joking hun

Christine2

Christine2 Report 12 Dec 2004 23:41

I know but I don't like to leave something unfinished:)) I was right, he just said it - I can read him like a book LOL