General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dogs' Views on changing Lightbulbs :

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Simon

Simon Report 13 Dec 2004 13:33

(See Below)

Simon

Simon Report 13 Dec 2004 13:34

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? Depends on the dog's point of view.... GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb? Let's go and play Frisbee, then I can gaze into your eyes and tell you how much I looooove you being my best friend..... BORDER COLLIE: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code. DACHSHUND: You know I can't reach that stupid bulb! ROTTWEILER: Make me. LAB: Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? MALAMUTE: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy. JACK RUSSELL TERRIER: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture. POODLE: I'll blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry. COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can pee on the carpet in the dark. DOBERMAN PINSCHER: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the sofa. BOXER: Who cares? I can play with my squeaky toys in the dark. MASTIFF: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark. CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. IRISH WOLFHOUND: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover and.......... POINTER: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there! GREYHOUND: It isn't moving. Who cares? AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle, monitor the perimeter to ensure no one got in or out while it was dark.... OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG: Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb? HOUND DOG: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ And the CAT: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs and I am not one of them. So, the question is, how long will it be before I get some light in here, a gentle massage and some dinner?

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 13 Dec 2004 13:42

Definitley an accurate desription of Snuggles the black Lab who belongs to my sister in law.

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 13 Dec 2004 13:49

LOL Like it. Kxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Dec 2004 13:55

As the owner of a border collie, I know where the writer of this was coming from....

Fairy

Fairy Report 13 Dec 2004 15:12

Very funny! Just lke my Lab, 'Look at me!!, Look at me!! whilst leaping up and down.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Dec 2004 19:25

Good one Simon! :)