General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A little bit of Justice.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Merlin

Merlin Report 13 Dec 2004 16:01

Driving along today,an Idiot in a Car behind kept on passing cars and forcing people to break all the time,Her passed me at a Traffic Island,Suddenly the car behind me switched on a blue light passed me and pulled him,It was an unmarked Police Car. Everybody tooted their horns when we passed him.It made my day. Hal.

Saz

Saz Report 13 Dec 2004 16:47

Big LOL Hal Fantastic, wished I'd been in your passenger seat to see it. A little bit of justice for the festive season. Lovely. Saz

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 13 Dec 2004 17:36

great one , id love to have bin there and seen that, bet the driver was pxxxd off, id have laughed mao

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Dec 2004 19:02

Nice one there, Hal! :)

Merlin

Merlin Report 13 Dec 2004 20:16

It was nice,Justice served Cold.and Saz,You would have probably loved it in the car,Its a 4ltr.supercharged Jaguar.Rather tasty.I could have lost that silly boy with a touch of the throttle.but it would have cost me. Best bwishes to all .Hal.