General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

he was in the bushes...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 14 Dec 2004 01:03

my ex that is!!! i walked home with him... then he was sat in the bushes watching my flat... shouted out the window "oi!what do you want?" he then came to my door and asked for a light... what a weirdo!!! lol

Pat

Pat Report 14 Dec 2004 02:22

Bec forgot the weirdo, turn your back and ignore it. You don't need that. Pat x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 14 Dec 2004 06:34

Ooh, just had to look Bec, wonder what he's playing at now, becareful Bec, your'e very vulnerable at the moment, and he knows it! :)

Lisa

Lisa Report 14 Dec 2004 07:47

I hope it was a nice thorny prickly bush! LISA

Mags

Mags Report 14 Dec 2004 08:43

I think he's having second thoughts - tell him you've got better things to do with your time - and better people to do it with! Be careful Bec - don't trust him not to get nasty if you don't play ball. Auntie Magsxx

Ann

Ann Report 14 Dec 2004 09:54

He is getting weird towards you, I would not walk home with him, and have as little as possible to do with him. Don't be afraid to call the police if he hassles you. Hiding in bushes is the actions of a stalker.

Bec

Bec Report 14 Dec 2004 09:57

It's the ex-boyfriend! We walk home and he's asking me for advice on what to buy his new girlfriend for christmas!

Threegolds

Threegolds Report 14 Dec 2004 09:58

Becs I had a boyfriend like that, he hid behind a wall near me to watch my comings and goings , then he asked if we could talk and be friends so I got in his car one night and he drove us into a brick wall on a lonely stretch of road!

Ann

Ann Report 14 Dec 2004 10:06

Becs I realise he is your Ex, but it is still not normal to hide in the bushes, just have as little to do with him as possible- do you have to walk home together- he is your Ex after all so you have no reason to be with him now, just make an excuse and keep away from him!!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 14 Dec 2004 12:37

Bec - don't let him do this to you!! Debs.... OMG.... that sounds horrific!! I hope there was no lasting damage both physically and mentally to yourself!!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 14 Dec 2004 12:46

Bec Listen to Deb - a similar thing happened to a friend of mine years ago. He didn't drive into a wall but he kidnapped her (after saying he just wanted to chat) and threatened to kill them both. Luckily she talked him out of it. Please listen, this isn't a healthy reletionship. Chrissie x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 14 Dec 2004 12:51

bloody headcase! chuck a bucket of freezing water over him next time! xxx or phone the new girly and kindly ask her to come and get her boyfriend as he is stalking you! haha xx