General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHO IS THE GRINCH?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 18:44

Come out, come ou,t wherever you are and meet the young lady that fell from a star....... Yes it's you Dorothy. Sorry rewind wrong film...... oh who is it by the way?

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 14 Dec 2004 18:45

Could it be me? Anne sitting pretty!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Dec 2004 18:46

I'll have half an ounce of your Winter Mixture and a packet of Rizlas please.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 18:48

Grampa Jim Behave. You could be my dad if you once looked like Gregory Peck and are now snowy white and 84! Aileen

Pat

Pat Report 14 Dec 2004 18:52

Oi Don't tell her she's only trying to find out so she can ask the question on 'name that film' thread LOL Pat x

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 18:55

Hi you bampots. Stop spoiling my fun. I'm looking for an old boy. One with false teeth so I can do him in and nick them. Not putting up with the dentist like Strump. Hi Pat you okay? Aileen

Pat

Pat Report 14 Dec 2004 18:57

Stu, LOL OOh yeah I'm OK Aileen, won't ask how you are, although you sound on top form as usual. Pat x

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 14 Dec 2004 18:58

Ah winters here I thought I was auditioning for a part!!!! lol Anne

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 19:02

Hi Pat Right got her. Tie her down. Good. Now Pat. You like 60's and 70's films. Pick your chosen category and if you are right you get to go out with Stu or Grampa Jim. Make your choice now...... the clock is ticking. The Decrepid One.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 19:03

Anne, Stop practicing the bagpipes and get in here.

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 14 Dec 2004 19:04

Aileen that's not practicing!!!!! that's playing!!!!! lol Anne

Pat

Pat Report 14 Dec 2004 19:05

'60's as Im not as good on them LOL Pat x

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 14 Dec 2004 19:06

Pat is that alloys your talking about???? Anne lol

Andy

Andy Report 14 Dec 2004 19:11

I AM THE GRINCH! To which all reply, I AM THE GRINCH! Ok no, I meant I am Spartacus! Hail Kirk Douglas!

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 19:15

Anne, Actually you are not too bad. Can anyone remember a couple of years ago the massed bands did one for the Queen. It was in London at the trouping of the colours. They did the pipes stuff and then shouted something which she loved. It was a new arrangement. It is doing my head in.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 19:17

Sorry Andy, Grandson says you don't look evil enough. So what is he then Jack. Sponge Bob Square Pants. Oh sorry Andy.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 19:24

Oh we will talk amongst ourselves.... So big boy wearing all that makeup made you fight better. (Braveheart). No just like to look nice in the morning. I want him now! (Rob Roy McGregor). Someone smack that little git. Highlander. Pour Qua. Oh for god sake are there no bloody Scots in this film who0 can speak English. Silly old tart aint I?

Andy

Andy Report 14 Dec 2004 19:26

Wassat then? Sponge Bob Square Pants? Do you let your lad speak like that to Adults? As if I were one!

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 19:32

Its brilliant Andy. Get up early and turn on children's tv. That's an education in itself.

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 14 Dec 2004 19:34

You think that is bad Andy, My grandson is 4. Sitting in the car and singing I Believe in a thing called Love by the Darkness. Oh that's scary. Ps doesnt listen to track 6 cause they swear nanny. Bless.