General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Queen tour

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andy

Andy Report 15 Dec 2004 14:16

Rock legends, Queen have recruited Paul Rodgers (vocalist with Free, Bad Company) for a forthcoming tour. Given that Freddie Mercury was such an iconic figurehead, should the remaining members (Brian May, Roger Taylor etc) have discontinued the band after Freddie's death or were they right to carry on the Queen name?

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 15 Dec 2004 17:05

He was great Glitter, one of the best winners on that show, great stuff! :)

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 15 Dec 2004 17:14

I loved Queen,NO i THINK THEY SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE NAME.

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Dec 2004 17:16

i think so you could never replace a great entertainer and singer like freedie mercury.could really get a crowd goingxxxx(:

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 15 Dec 2004 19:48

Freddie was brilliant but I'm so pleased that the others are going to tour again. Even without Freddie they are brilliant. Brian's solo stuff has been very good. I'll be buying tickets. Gwynne

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Dec 2004 19:49

George Michael sang with them once and he didn't sound too bad. Lisa

Speedy

Speedy Report 18 Dec 2004 10:48

As Freddie once said "The Show must go on", there were 4 members of Queen, sadly Freddie has passed away, but that is no reason why QUEEN should be dead 'n' buried. Bev..

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 18 Dec 2004 11:58

Glitter, Christine and Baz Apparently Gary Mullen is a cousin of one of my neighbours. Jeanette x