General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

could a husband be so cruel........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Dec 2004 15:15

he has left all of my christmas presents on the floor.dying to take a peek but he keeps asking me if i have looked.if i do he'll know that i have as i cannot tell a lie!xxxx(:

badger

badger Report 15 Dec 2004 15:19

If my missus can do that to me,why should'nt your hubby do that to you? he he,besides ,it's all part of the fun is'nt it?,so grin and bear it.Fred.ptfg.

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Dec 2004 15:21

i know now he hasn't bought me a wine cooler to keep my wines chilled.or could that be the surprise?xxxx(:

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 15 Dec 2004 15:23

Don't spoil your surprises,You won't have anything special for Christmas day. LOL Rose

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Dec 2004 15:24

as a child i used to look into all the cupboards until i found the presents.don't do it as much now but am tempted as they are just on the bedroom floor.i wonder!xxxxxxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 15 Dec 2004 16:37

No peeping there Lisa, wonder what they are! :)

Zoe

Zoe Report 15 Dec 2004 16:39

well see that flat envelope shaped one that looks like its a pass for a day of beauty treatments and pampering well its actually a season ticket to your local 4th division football team ;oP