General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHEN WILL I LEARN TO....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 15 Dec 2004 17:22

Can't keep it a secret any more. Went to the village for some shopping earlier. Came out of the supermarket and colidied with a tosser for want of a better word. Milk carton spilled out over his ankle. Went into a right one. Cursing the lot. Got a bit pieved to say the least. Took the bloody milk and poured the rest over his head. Stood there like a bloody golofish mouth open. I'm 52 don't weigh much but I am a martial art expert. I could have killed the git with my pinky. Local bobby arrived. Told me off Laughed his socks off. Tosser headed for the next pub. No doubt up in court in the New Year. Mockery. I'll give them hell if it happens. Aileen (always getting in troule)

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Dec 2004 17:25

as they say the milk turned sour then!lolxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

helenbell

helenbell Report 15 Dec 2004 17:28

Good on yer i wish i had seen it lol Helenxx

Daniel

Daniel Report 15 Dec 2004 17:31

He shouldn't have cried over spilt milk

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 15 Dec 2004 17:32

Miss Winter, Why was HE in the wrong?

Mags

Mags Report 15 Dec 2004 17:36

ROFL - wish I had been there to see that!! Good for you! Magsxx

Joan

Joan Report 15 Dec 2004 17:36

Unfortunatley Winter, that consitutes assault, you may yet rue your loss of temper..... !

Pat

Pat Report 15 Dec 2004 19:40

JOY IS THIS THE THREAD YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? Oh Aileen, What are you like girl? cor blimey can't be left to go to the shops without spilling the milk, won't bother sending you again then? Tea without milk all afternoon LOL??? Pat x

*  Bridget *

* Bridget * Report 15 Dec 2004 22:28

:0)))))

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Dec 2004 22:43

aileen, i will send you,the dry cleaning bill tomorrow lol bryan.