General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Having a break

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

helenbell

helenbell Report 16 Dec 2004 11:21

Morning all I am going to take a break now untill the New year putting it all on hold and after a rest i will get cracking again But i would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and thankyou all for your lovely threads, i hope the new year brings a whole new list of threads to read and enjoy!!! God Bless you all with lots of love Helen xxxxxxxxxxxxx

helenbell

helenbell Report 16 Dec 2004 11:27

Thanks Baz I reckon it will be quiet, but as long as everyone enjoys the festivities and above be safe when driving!!!!! See you in the new year Baz love Helenxxxx

Bec

Bec Report 16 Dec 2004 11:42

Have a great Christmas Helen! Love becx

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Dec 2004 12:18

Have a very Happy Christmas Helen! Love Mandy :)

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 16 Dec 2004 12:25

Merry Christmas to you, Helen. And a safe and prosperous New Year. Tony Oz

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 16 Dec 2004 12:35

Merry Christmas. See you in the new year :-))

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Dec 2004 13:19

happy Christmas helen, 'see' you in the new Year. Ann Glos

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Dec 2004 16:25

as from next week have heaps to do so may not be on until after christmas.so i'll say happy christmas and have a wonderful new year.loads of love and hugsxxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 16 Dec 2004 19:05

Happy Christmas Helen, take care! :)