General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

derek achora

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 16 Dec 2004 20:24

dereks on GMTV every morning now , love watching him , doesnt he have a captivating voice,

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 20:26

I think he is brilliant! Dont think his voice is too captivating when he is being possessed though!!!

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 20:29

GB Derek Acorah...he is a medium who is on Most Haunted

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 16 Dec 2004 20:31

saw him get possesed on most haunted the other night, was scared and theres no way youd have got me in the lift he went in , but couldnt go to bed till it finished

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 20:35

I was watching Most Haunted a few weeks ago on my own, in the dark, like you do!! Everybody else was in bed....just as I was getting a little spooked during a seance I heard what sounded for all the world like somebody dropping a pound coin onto the dining table!! When I jumped up and ran into the dining room there was nothing there!!!!!!!! Trust me now when I watch the programme I have all the lights blazing

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 16 Dec 2004 20:40

i wont sleep in the dark so i wont watch derek in the dark, how ever when i was watching his show wednesday i thought how can people viewing txt in things they can see on screen and i cant , then i was watching as a lite bulb smashed behind the crew on the program and as the camera showed the end of the tunnel i could see a man as plain as day stood sideways watching them and he walked through the wall. i was thinking why havent he spoken and he jestured his hand as if to say , this way, and was gone . that give me the creeps

Josette

Josette Report 16 Dec 2004 23:12

Went to see him in an audience at croydon, he was great. What time in the mornings is he on please? Jo xx

Jane

Jane Report 17 Dec 2004 22:18

Derek lives not far from me. I like Colin Fry and he seems genuine. How can he know what he does about 'ordinary' people?