General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Guess What.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 22:20

I love this board! I think everybody on here is fantastic!! Even though I have never met any of you and I have only been on here a short time, I feel like we are all friends....Its brilliant! I really dont think that I have ever met a nicer bunch of people in my life! May we long continue!! Here's to us and anyone new who may join Cheers Bev

Christine

Christine Report 16 Dec 2004 22:30

Thanks Bev - I feel the same - I am only on here for about two hours a night - I like the quizzes - the chat - the general discussions. I don't know anyone but we all have the same interest which has brought us together...

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 22:35

Yeah i do. So Im not far away from you am I

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 22:39

Do you know the Masons Arms as you go through the lights heading towards Denton

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 16 Dec 2004 22:40

hiya bev i live in bolton x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 22:44

Hiya Sandra! You dont live that far from me either! We will have to have a get together after Xmas

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 16 Dec 2004 22:46

Cheers Bev your not so bad your self lol thanks for the laughs Debs.

Fairy

Fairy Report 16 Dec 2004 22:52

Thank you Bev, nice to know you too. Jo XX

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 22:55

Jackie is that your Sandra I have just suggested that we all have a get together to? Not been to Bolton for ages! Cracking shopping!!! Well if you get the chance call in the Masons as that is where I work 5pm-8pm Mon, Tues, Thurs.and Sat and 2pm - 5pm Wed and Fri You never know I might even buy you a drink Bev

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 23:28

Jackie make sure you do There is a friend of mine one of the regulars who comes from Brinnington! it would be funny if you knew him

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Dec 2004 23:36

He is 50 this week

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Dec 2004 00:01

Caz it is good on here isnt it? I should have gone to bed ages ago but I cant drag myself off

Pat

Pat Report 17 Dec 2004 00:02

And yeah Bev we are waiting for you on the other thread girl, You coming over??? We've already said hello, anyway LOL> Pat x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Dec 2004 00:05

Pat Im on route

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 17 Dec 2004 07:20

Morning Bev, yes, must definitely agree with you, it's a lovely place, and lovely people, welcome! :)