General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where is our Fred?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 17 Dec 2004 08:59

Has anyone heard from Fred? I got a Christmas E Card from him a few days ago, have emailed him twice since then but have not had an answer. Jenny

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 17 Dec 2004 09:06

Gaynor. I have to go shopping this morning. Its a bit early to phone him, so will do so when i get back. Will post on this thread later to let you know. Love Jennyxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Dec 2004 09:54

The last thread I can find was on the 11th. Perhaps he is chasing that drunken turkey around the yard. Hope you are OK Fred...

Philip

Philip Report 17 Dec 2004 11:26

Last saw him on our NE/ SW thread a couple of days ago. Philip

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 17 Dec 2004 11:43

I wondered that last night Jenny as he's usually around at that time in the morning. Christine

badger

badger Report 18 Dec 2004 14:18

Hi all ,sorry about the lack of communication,Jenny sent me an e/mail which i never recieved and i kept getting booted off line for no reason,so i hope it's now sorted. I tried for over an hour last night and kept losing the connection every few minutes,so i'm not impressed with msn at the minute. I am good enjoying myself and have had two good nights sleep ,which is why i was missing in the early hours. I will catch up with you all later ,as liz has the leash out and say's it's time for my afternoon walk[woof woof]ouch i'm coming missus.Fred.ptfg.

Chris

Chris Report 18 Dec 2004 19:11

Good on you Fred - glad to hear you're fit and well. The walking is doing you good. Could be why you are getting a good night's sleep now. Keep it going:-))) Christine

badger

badger Report 19 Dec 2004 07:11

I got up real early this morning peeps ,and have done a computer update and a blueyonder update so i will now wait and see if this sorts out my problems.It's not a bad morning so i think i might go for my first walk of the day before i take liz her breakfast up[Sunday she gets in bed as a treat]Grilled bacon, sausage[lorne],mushroom,beans ,and an egg,and a nice slice of black pudding ,i will be having the same ,exept for the pudding which is a no no still ,i will have a good sniff at it as i cook it. Oh the joy's of a new house,i hav'nt had time to set up a service contract for the heating yet ,and the combi has broken down[no hot water] but at least the heater is okay for the rad's.I'm lucky in a way i suppose i know what the trouble is ,and have found a good engineer who has ordered the part for me and has promised to fit it Tuesday.So it's back to the old days,kettle on for everything from a shave ,to the washing up,i should have put my name forward for that t/v show [the home front],tin bath in front of the fire he he. I will try to get back on the puter later on this morning,if it has'nt been purloined again,syl.Fred.ptfg.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 19 Dec 2004 08:43

good to see u bak fred xx