General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

for those of you who know

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 17 Dec 2004 22:35

just to let you know im now 12 wks preg & so far everything is going ok got a scan on 11th feb i will keep you up dated lov dippy

Sean

Sean Report 17 Dec 2004 22:52

congratulations ! hope all goes well for you sean

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 17 Dec 2004 22:52

Joanne That's so exciting! My boys are only 1 and 3 so I remember clearly what an exciting time it is! Hope everthing continues to go well! Have a wonderful Christmas! from another Joanne :)

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 17 Dec 2004 22:55

Congratulations and best wishes with everything. Have you heard of those 3D scans you can get, they're a bit pricey (as in 300 quid I think) but a friend of mine had one and she said it was fantastic, it was like looking at a proper picture, it took about 20mins-half an hour and as well as photos she got a video of everything as well. Kxx

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 17 Dec 2004 22:56

That is a great way to start your Christmas congratulations Debs.

Jan

Jan Report 17 Dec 2004 23:01

Congratulations Joanne. Lovely news. Jan

Curly

Curly Report 17 Dec 2004 23:08

Congratulations! I am sending you and your partner warm wishes xxx

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 18 Dec 2004 12:08

thank you all ive got 3 boy's so hope it's a girl this time

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 18 Dec 2004 13:09

my patner wuld like me to have another after this 1 but ive said we will see do you know what your having?

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 18 Dec 2004 14:52

yeh i defentley will keep you updated im not sure if i want to know what it is this time

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 18 Dec 2004 18:07

Congratulations Joanne, you've probably read my thread I was due last sunday. I have 3 girls, aged 6,4,3 dont know what this one is though, im convinced its another girl which will be great as the girls keep saying they want a sister, saying that I dont think they know any different. It would be nice for Chris to have a boy as he is already dreading the teenage years with girls. Take care and enjoy christmas. Liz

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 18 Dec 2004 18:15

Joanne CONGRATS!! Only have 1, the most fantastic 9 months ever. Enjoy! Kim x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 18 Dec 2004 18:18

Glad to hear all is well, Joanne, take care! :)

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 18 Dec 2004 18:54

thank's for all your surport im just starting to get the craving for thing's at the mo it's eveything i can get hold of

Christine

Christine Report 18 Dec 2004 21:04

A former work mate who I am in contact with is pregnant and she brought her first scan picture to show me - I couldnt believe it - a small person - fingers, toes, everything - so different to when I was expecting 30 years ago - I would love to be you now - a new life - many congratulations

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 19 Dec 2004 14:57

mine r 10,8 & 2