General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ambulances...have you heard,the new sirens.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Dec 2004 23:31

because some motorists,refuse to move over,and let ambulances through,new sirens,are being tested around the country.........in london,we have des oconnor,coming through the speakers,and,motorists are moving over,dumping their cars,and hiding behind trees............the biggest success is in the midland..........they are playing ..terry wogans floral dance...and 74% of motorists,are refusing to use their cars...have you seen them yet! bryan.

Jan

Jan Report 17 Dec 2004 23:33

Hahahaha. Nice one, Bryan. LOL. Jan

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Dec 2004 23:35

Well done Bryan, you nearly had me there! They tried out those sirens that just played 'white noise' here, but I don't know what happened to them, we have the ordinary ones again now. Mandy :)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 17 Dec 2004 23:37

I find its really usefull, if you tailgate an ambulance, you can get through the traffic quite quickly........

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 17 Dec 2004 23:38

Nice one Bryan. Bob - you naughty boy (good idea though!! :-) Kxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Dec 2004 23:39

bob, catch me,if you can lol. bryan.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 17 Dec 2004 23:51

Maybe not quite tailgating, but is there a law against it?

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Dec 2004 23:58

bob, we often jump red lights,cross over to the wrong side of the road,so if you tail gated,you could be in trouble.lol. but i was really hoping someone would suggest more records,that we can test lol. bryan.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 18 Dec 2004 00:04

would have to draw a halt at the " illegal" bits there, Brian, but I find that Engelbert Humperdink (Gerry Dorsey)gets right up my nose, you could give HIM a try......"Release me" would be a good start!!!!!!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Dec 2004 00:06

Elvis Presley - I'm All Shook Up?

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Dec 2004 00:07

Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale?

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 18 Dec 2004 00:09

LOL nice one Bryan... for a minute there I thought it was going to be another pc thing telling us that our sirens are offending someone! LOL Shaz x

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Dec 2004 00:10

Moody Blues - Knights in White Ambulances?

Peter

Peter Report 18 Dec 2004 00:10

God save the Queen By Johny Rotten Drivers would emigrate

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Dec 2004 00:16

mandy...procol harlem! sacriledge lol! bob, englebert was part of my seduction technique lol. stu...will try the cheecky girls out in essex lol. bryan.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 18 Dec 2004 07:06

Shall keep an ear out then Bryan! :)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 19 Dec 2004 19:52

Haven't heard them yet! :)

John

John Report 19 Dec 2004 19:59

Anything by REO Speedwagon.