General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I couldn't do it!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 18 Dec 2004 15:57

I could not sit here any longer with no festive cheer other than christmas cards in my lounge! :(( Been in the loft and the tree now has pride of place in the corner and the room is looking festive at last - How it will look once my 6 month old kittens come down and see it, is another matter LOL........... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL - HO HO HO!!! xxx

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 18 Dec 2004 16:06

Linda - I'm bracing myself - they are avid climbers when they go out :O I have deliberately not dressed the lower branches, other than lights, so hopefully temptation will be just out of reach LOL........

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 18 Dec 2004 17:00

Am copying you today Anne, while I've been lazing, watching that film, Daughter has got the tree in and decked it out!, now it looks lovely. The cat keeps sniffing and looking at it, am going to hang his special mousey bauble on it, Bless him, hope your kits have lots of festive fun!:))

*  Bridget *

* Bridget * Report 18 Dec 2004 17:03

last christmas my friends kitten went missing she was in tears thinking it had got out of the house -1 hour later kitten was found curled up near top of the christmas tree!

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 18 Dec 2004 17:07

Bridget - love it LOL :P Coco my second eldest is just having a sniff around. I have a pile of pressies underneath, from my friend in Florida - she always sends a little parcel for the kitties - always kitty treats, so I guess she's caught the scent LOL..........

Patricia

Patricia Report 18 Dec 2004 17:21

Anne. Have to tell you. our 7month old kitten(ozzy) has had out tree down so many times, I'm getting fed up with redecorating it. everytime my lot come home they notice its different. The kitten climbs it, and the older cat lays under it. Pat

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 18 Dec 2004 17:30

Hi Pat :)) Well both of the kittens have risen from their slumber - both a little confused at first, as have changed the room round. Jazz has had a little nudge at the lower branches, and climbed among the pressies - Louie so far, has just sniffed it and seemed to tickle his nose. Hopefull being artificial they wont be too drawn to it as there is no scent - but if the tree doesnt get it, the sofa will - it's now directly in line with the front door and the kitchen doorway - somehow, I don't think they are going to bother to walk round it.. :P It's pink leather and have already been washing off muddy paw prints from yesterday LOL.

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 20 Dec 2004 19:01

Mmm - came home this evening and found all my pressies scattered around the lounge - my crimbo soft toys on the floor - and half the tinsel hanging off the tree :O I guess the kittens got bored LOL :P