General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How Many of you were...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 18 Dec 2004 17:05

Watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers??? LOL I've been in and out of the boards for a while and it's been so quiet on here and now the film has finished, it's suddenly sprung into life!! Either that or you all just got back from christmas shopping LOL.........

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 18 Dec 2004 17:11

Me Anne, just had my feet up, and watched it! (a real treat from that shopping, this morning! ) :))

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 18 Dec 2004 17:13

LOL Christine - it was like the Marie Celeste earlier, and then the surge came as soon as the film finished - abit like when the adverts come on - the national grid gets a surge as all the kettles go on LOL......

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 18 Dec 2004 17:16

Hee hee, and now they're all waiting for tea!, shall get something quick, so I can get right back! :)

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 18 Dec 2004 17:21

Hi Anne, Hope you enjoyed it as I didn't get to watch it (bummer) as I was trying to finish xmas shopping (still not done)

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 18 Dec 2004 18:57

yep i love that film

syljo

syljo Report 18 Dec 2004 21:05

I always laugh when I see the title of that film as my mother and her sisters had a photo taken - there were then seven of them (2 had died) and my uncle commented "7 bitches for 7 brothers". My uncle always came out with those sort of comments. Sylvia xxx

Angela

Angela Report 18 Dec 2004 22:13

We were doing xmas with my husband's mother today - dinner, the works - so I didn't see it. It's my favourite film too. Angela

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 18 Dec 2004 23:08

awww i missed i, theres rubbish on telly and i love films like that