General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TV Listings Magazines

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 19 Dec 2004 12:42

Does anyone, like us, buy the Christmas/New Year one, but not any for the rest of the year? RT by the way!

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 19 Dec 2004 13:06

JOHN Just like you never buy TV mags until it gets to Christmas. Then buy TV & Satellite for over Christmas & New Year. Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Dec 2004 13:11

I buy Total TV guide every week and then we go through it and highlight what we want to watch. Mostly its any rugby matches, possibly a film or two, The Bill and costume dramas. I also like to see what's on radio 4. nell

Christine2

Christine2 Report 19 Dec 2004 13:53

We buy the Radio Times ever week and like Helen we mark what we want to watch in red. Chrissie

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 19 Dec 2004 18:59

Always get TV Quick, but never seem to look at it! :))

Daniel

Daniel Report 19 Dec 2004 19:00

The Sun's free tv guide on Saturday suits me for the whole week.

Bec

Bec Report 19 Dec 2004 19:02

I use the one that comes with the sunday paper

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 19 Dec 2004 19:05

I buy both the radio times and tv times but only at Christmas Jeanette x