General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

if its not one thing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 20 Dec 2004 14:03

its 3 first microwave startedsmelling smoky , so decided before it catches fire buy new one same day went upstairs to find rain pouring through daughters ceilng we had fixed few months back , coming down light, last night while i was a spiritualist meeting with daughter, came home and hubby said he couldnt make cuppa tea all evening as kettle had gone , today went out to get new one can i make a spell for all appliances to not conk out

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 20 Dec 2004 14:14

They say these sort of things always come in threes - at least your three are out of the way now!! Jack x

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 20 Dec 2004 14:55

yeh jack i thought that when i counted the light fitting as the first, i hope its right as if anything else goes ill go nuts, oops im that already

Merlin

Merlin Report 20 Dec 2004 15:45

Could,nt your Husband use a "Saucepan" to boil water to make his tea?. Hal.

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 20 Dec 2004 16:22

with me Julie, if it's not one thing it's his mother. lol

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 20 Dec 2004 18:36

hal i think he wanted me to wait on him, he got the camping kettle out of the shed after i had boiled the saucepan of water and made him a cuppa, patricia, thankfully my outlaws, opps motherinlaw, doesnt bother with us as hubby insulted her marrying a welsh girl i think, shes scots, (her oppinion not other scots i may add)