General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Divorcee/Singles deal for New Years Eve....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 20 Dec 2004 15:31

There are a few of us going through a divorce/relationship split at the moment, so how about at 12 midnight we say a toast to a speedy conculsion to all divorces, less pain over heartaches and a happier time for all in 2005!! My thoughts will be with you all!! Updated for the single people too!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Merlin

Merlin Report 20 Dec 2004 15:40

I hope all goes well for you,but whatever you do,ensure that the "Lawyers/Solicitors"have as little influence and imput as possible. they cause a lot of unneccessery hassle and trouble. I know,I had it happen to my Detriment ,Best wishes, Hal.

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 20 Dec 2004 15:41

Hear Hear Diana, I will be with you in spirit on New Years Eve whilst downing my spirit of choice!!! (vodka) Good Luck everybody. Kxx

Bec

Bec Report 20 Dec 2004 15:43

Am not getting divorced but have just come out of a long term relationship so I will be joining in this toast! becx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 20 Dec 2004 15:51

becs, I updated just for you.... didn't mean to leave you out lovey!! xxxxxx

Bec

Bec Report 20 Dec 2004 15:52

That's ok honey! It's good to know that there will be other people celebrating the arrival of the new year without a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband! Love becx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Dec 2004 10:01

And trust me Becs.... 2005 will be our year.... just get kissing all the Frogs, then prince Charming will have to appear!! :O)

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 21 Dec 2004 10:11

Believe me you will all be glad you have done it.And I agree-Don't let the solicitors drum up trouble.They are only in it for themselves,the more agro they can cause the more is in it for them. I know Ma was a solicitor.- Happy Times ahead Everyone-Rose

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Dec 2004 11:56

Diana, Thanks for this thread...and sure, i will be thinking of all of us singletons, raise a glass to us, no more tears, no more pain, no more shouting, no more bruises! Heres to US! xxxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Dec 2004 12:59

btw....now your single, you can come on the pull with me and Bec! lol xxx

Bec

Bec Report 21 Dec 2004 13:04

I don't know what you're talking about Steedie! I intend on continuing to be the chaste young girl I am! becx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Dec 2004 13:05

Bec! ..............nuff said! xx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Dec 2004 14:12

Steedie, nice thought but I'd only get upset if the lads thought I was your Ma and lets be honest I am old enough to be!! camberwell Beauty... I know I am gonna NEVER regret doing this!! It's been a rollercoaster since day 1 and it's time to get off!! thanks again for everyones support!! Here's to midnight on New Years Eve (hic)