General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Quiz Questions

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 20 Dec 2004 16:11

On Boxing Day my family all come here and it has become a bit of a tradition to have a quiz. My daughter has done it for the past few years but says she can't be bothered this year (too interested in her new boyfriend!). So it looks like I'm doing it. Does anybody know of any good websites that have quiz questions on stuff like pop, entertainment, general knowledge etc. Jeanette x

John

John Report 20 Dec 2004 16:12

What about Maz's two recent offerings?

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Dec 2004 16:14

was just going to suggest getting in touch with Maz - shes a whizz with quizzes!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 20 Dec 2004 16:32

A couple of daft questions for you!! How long was the 100 year war? 116 years long What colour is a Black Box found on aeroplanes? ORANGE! Hope they help!! :O)

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 20 Dec 2004 17:04

I like those 2 questions Diana. Might have to include them John and She Yes she is a whizz with a quiz that Maz. Will have to ask her where she gets all her questions from. Jeanette x

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 20 Dec 2004 18:15

Thanks Maz Well it was worth a try getting the answers before you posted the questions! lol Jeanette x