General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

see you all after christmas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 21 Dec 2004 22:27

im off for a few days now my son comes home tomorrow and party on thursday so having my xmas break all have a wonderful christmas and love for the new year xxx happy days xxxxxxxxxx be merry and have fun you must it is law xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 21 Dec 2004 22:29

Val enjoy having all your family together, and have a lovely Christmas and a guid New Year best wishes Christine

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Dec 2004 22:30

Have a wonderful time Val - take care of yourself and see you after the festive season

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 21 Dec 2004 22:32

bye val have lots of fun xx

Joy

Joy Report 21 Dec 2004 22:36

So pleased he's home soon. bye for now :) Joy

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Dec 2004 22:38

Hey Val have a fab time. l know l will - c u in the new year:o))) Jude sarf wales

Val

Val Report 21 Dec 2004 22:41

thanx girls i intend to have the best time ever my boy is only home till 26th then back on guard duty xxx my pc is going to bed now xxx night night xxx

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 21 Dec 2004 22:41

val love you have a lovely time with your loved ones x