General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where's Elaine Pennell-Shawcross?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Dec 2004 23:47

?

Geoff

Geoff Report 21 Dec 2004 23:53

I think she was on Records Office a week or so ago, but I don't think I've seen anything very recently. I've a feeling she had probs with her own computer a month or two ago and hasn't been around quite as much.

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 22 Dec 2004 00:02

hi, i got 2 e mails from her today- she is fine, sue.

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 09:10

Hello ... !! got a message to say someone was looking for me ! surprised anyone is looking for me on General as its Records I normally frequent !! Anyway .. I'm here ... ! .. but NOT online much at the moment. I'm sure someone will let me know if you reply ... or I do pick up messages etc each morning. Elaine :-)

Christine2

Christine2 Report 22 Dec 2004 10:14

Hi Elaine I have wondered a few times where you were because, every now and then, when I decide to get round to sorting my paperwork, I find the reams of paper from the time I tried to help with your missing rellie and I quite often have another go. No success yet, but if I ever do find them I shall have to come looking for you too. :))))))))))) Chrissie

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 10:16

Well, if you're calling yourself Cutie-Kissy-Toes, no wonder I haven't seen you recently! I missed you on the Records board,but didn't want to put a message there and clog up everyone's requests and I also thought someone on the General Board would know. Glad you are OK - I miss your intelligent & helpful comments. Merry Christmas Little Nell (nothing cute about me and if you kiss my toes I'll kick you)

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 13:46

Hiya Girls ! Nice feeling to be missed ! I'm touched x This last week or two, having finished the decorating, its been trying to sort out the rest of the house, then Xmas shopping etc .... and since I've come to a halt with my research in Cheshire 1851 & 61 I've spent some quality time with my two children for the first time in months ! I really do miss the boards, and often try and sneak up to the PC ... but now I get told " see .. you just can't stay away can you ! " I'm hoping to be back in the seat on Tuesday ... when everything has calmed down a little. I'll be in and out in between ... so if you think I can help at all .. please just send me a PM and I will do what I can, as and when I can. Merry Christmas X Elaine :-)