General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Got a Xmas card from my mum...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 22 Dec 2004 11:14

and she called me 'Bec'! It's the first time ever!!!! We're seeing each other on Friday (for the first time in 6 months!) and she was texting me last night saying how we're going to have a good time. Am so relieved, looks like this Christmas everything will be resolved at last. Becx (feeling emotional)

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 11:15

Brilliant. Can't really add anymore than that can I ? Hope it all works out for you... Paul x

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 22 Dec 2004 11:15

So glad Bec-All the best Lov-Have a great time-Hugs Rose

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 22 Dec 2004 11:18

Sounds like you are both being postitive about the meeting. Keep feeling that way and I am sure it will be good for both of you. Good luck and enjoy. Jacky :-)

Fairy

Fairy Report 22 Dec 2004 11:18

I'm pleased for you, lifes to short to stuff a muchroom as I always say. I'm sure you'll be fine. Happy Christmas, Jo. XX

Bec

Bec Report 22 Dec 2004 12:15

Thank you everyone Looks like things have worked out. Thank you for all your wise words and support, Feel like I've adopted lots of Aunts and Uncles! love becx

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 22 Dec 2004 12:18

Hope you have a great time on Friday and that everything works out with your mum. My mum calls me Jack but she's my mate aswell as my mum. I love her to bits. Jack x :O)

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 12:55

Bec what brilliant news. I know this is what you were hoping for. I hope you and your mum have a fantastic Christmas. Love Mandy :) xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Dec 2004 13:07

Hope all goes well bec and that you have a wonderful time together. Take it slowly though, don't hope for too much, then any extra will be a wonderful bonus. Ann Glos

Bec

Bec Report 22 Dec 2004 13:29

Thank you for your kind replies Looks like I'll be getting my Christmas wish after all this year! love becx

Bec

Bec Report 22 Dec 2004 13:29

Thank you for your kind replies Looks like I'll be getting my Christmas wish after all this year! love becx

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Dec 2004 14:22

thats great becs .have sent my father a christmas card after 13 years of not talking to each other .hopefully will get things back to normalxxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 22 Dec 2004 19:16

That's lovely for you Bec, hope you and Mum have a Happy Christmas, and a good start to the New Year! :)

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 22 Dec 2004 19:18

lovely news, so pleased for you enjoy your new start

Craig

Craig Report 22 Dec 2004 19:19

glad to hear it Bec, you must be really relieved.