General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who was it that wanted Dennis Brown?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pat

Pat Report 23 Dec 2004 15:40

Was it a guy called Ray? I just can't remember. If anyone could remind me who it was a couple of months ago that asked for an album by Dennis Brown otherwise known as The Crown Prince of Reggae? All I can remember is a person discussing with me the Congoes and Dennis and they wanted one of his Albums that was not available on CD. Can Anyone help, please. Pat x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 23 Dec 2004 15:46

Pat I would think that it might be Rick Marshall, he's into reggae, so try him. Christine

Pat

Pat Report 23 Dec 2004 15:51

Yeah think that's him Christine, now a really stupid question coming...... how do I get him? LOL. Pat x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 23 Dec 2004 15:55

Emailed you. Christine

Pat

Pat Report 23 Dec 2004 16:05

Cheers Christine, told you it was a stupid question, didn't I? LOL Appreciate it. Pat x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 23 Dec 2004 16:13

Glad to be of help Christine x