General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ellen MacArthur caught cheating on camera.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Dec 2004 18:18

Ellen MacArthur the intrepid adventurer who is trying to set a new World Record in the Single-Handed Round the World Sailing thing is currently under suspicion of cheating. I clearly saw her on camera......USING BOTH HANDS. She should be disqualified. The people have a right to know.

Bec

Bec Report 23 Dec 2004 18:21

pmsl

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Dec 2004 18:24

Bless her. A Merry and above all Safe Christmas to all those at sea at this time. Go Ellen!!!!

Anne

Anne Report 23 Dec 2004 18:27

You got me, l even rushed to tell my husband, pmsl.

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Dec 2004 18:36

pmsl my darling Strump - She is doing a SINGLE-HANDED race and Grampa saw her on the telly using both hands LOL. Mandy xx

John

John Report 23 Dec 2004 18:54

http://www.teamellen*com/ellen.asp?artid=100 This link will give you upto date info on her quest.

John

John Report 23 Dec 2004 18:58

Single-handed means only one person doing it.

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Dec 2004 19:20

John, Does it really? Oops. Me bad.