General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I've just come back from...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 24 Dec 2004 07:59

the butchers and had my brekkie with my son. How's everyone else getting on?

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Dec 2004 08:02

Morning John, am just off to the Bakers!.. (lovely bread and rolls) then hoovering to do, farm-shop later for turkey crown, and Mum's chicken, then take it to her this afternoon!.. (not enough hours, in this day!) :))

Is it a bird? is it a plane?

Is it a bird? is it a plane? Report 24 Dec 2004 08:38

Just been down to M&S to get the last few bits such as milk and bread and a bit of veg. We were done in about 10 mins (not including Queing). I def. recommend being organised at Christmas :)

Suzy

Suzy Report 24 Dec 2004 08:39

I was at Sainsburys when it opened at 7am - and it was mobbed!!

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 24 Dec 2004 08:53

I'm stuck at work till 4:45pm today :( Wish I were at home doing the Christmas thing....

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 24 Dec 2004 08:55

Blimey.... you were up early.... Me just got into work with a fuzzy head, which incidently has nothing to do with the Vodka consumed last night!! :O)

Is it a bird? is it a plane?

Is it a bird? is it a plane? Report 24 Dec 2004 11:14

Ah well, I'm off to work soon. Not looking forward to it... the shop I work for had queues outside it about half an hour before it opened.

Willy

Willy Report 24 Dec 2004 11:17

Iv just got back from hospital,and been given my first chrissie present,been told my hand dosnt need a skin graft,YIPEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 24 Dec 2004 11:36

im cleaning...................... sort of lol

Bec

Bec Report 24 Dec 2004 11:38

I'm waiting for my dad, brother and sister to pick me up. We're off for lunch then over to my mum's... becx

badger

badger Report 24 Dec 2004 11:53

I'm just finishing the turkey and beef in the oven John,and then i'm going to do the last of the shopping this afternoon.I pinched a slice of the gammon as i was carving it all up early this morning and got caught by the missus ,but i said it was shefs perrogative [he he ],and she had to wait until tomorrow.Hope everyone has a wonderful time tomorrow,and best wishes for the new year.Fred.ptfg.

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 24 Dec 2004 12:49

I am all done...ham baking away,,,trifle just needs the cream on ,,,turkey all ready for popping in the oven in the morning,,even done the spouts,,,,all hoovered,,polished and tweaked,, I can recommend being organised and having lists, Have a good one everyone..!!

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 24 Dec 2004 13:04

meant to be cleaning! hve just had a little tidy up, three more pressies to wrap and hubby just come home from work.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Dec 2004 20:10

Mother-in Laws!.. :)