General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It's almost 'DIET DAY'1st Jan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 25 Dec 2004 00:54

Im always on a diet on a Monday..then I reward myself on Tues/wed/thurs/fri.....weekends are free days....lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 27 Dec 2004 21:21

me too.come january the 1st i will be choclate free and sweating .exercise regime.hopefully will be a little lighter this time next yearxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Dec 2004 23:27

ime sooo lucky,as i have a perfect body...unfortunately,i dont have a face to match!! bryan.

Patricia

Patricia Report 27 Dec 2004 23:57

I need to lose about 2stone by May.... Can it be done.. could sure do with some help... Pat.x

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 28 Dec 2004 00:40

I've just bumped up 'lose weight for xmas' thread that a few of us had contributed to. Just need to start again after this coming weekend! Joanne

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 28 Dec 2004 01:33

Thers no secret to losing FAT..... Eat a little n often..... C.mon girls....and Bryan ;).....we all know what makes you fat! Cakes/ sweets /fats/bread/McDonalds..... DO WE REALLY MEAN IT THIS YEAR?......YES!

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 28 Dec 2004 01:38

TIPS...... Put a pint glass of water in your fridge and everytime you go to the fridge....drink and refill it. Always make sure you eat breakfast...I have a weetabix and tell myself it's a medicine to make me slim....lol

Bec

Bec Report 28 Dec 2004 01:47

I'd like to lose some weight. Have joined a gym so just need to do the healthy eating/drinking (that's the tricky part...) Good Luck to everyone who's trying to lose weight/get fit/etc love becx

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 28 Dec 2004 01:58

Bec...I also joined a gymn.....this time last year. £30 per month....I go...I do 'not alot' then go to the steam room and Sauna....lol I havent been since last March...thinking of cancelling cos I think it's expensive.....lol.. Not really!....I am determined to start going on a reg basis starting january..... watch this blob...I mean space.

Joan

Joan Report 28 Dec 2004 14:58

Hi folks! I too pay for gym membership, when I go (seldom) I reckon it is costing me about £25 for every length of the pool. What a fool. But I cant bear to cancel it 'cos thenI'd really never go! A weekly weigh in would be a great idea here for those interested, a little healthy competitoin is good. Award a * to the best girl or boy of the week! We must be honest tho'_ no bumpimg up the starter weight to make it look good when you loose 1lb.! Cuddly Joan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Dec 2004 15:16

Ive been 'low carbing' for almost 2 years now and lost 5 stone with another one to go. i think it has been proved to be the quickest way to lose weight as the 1st stone is usually water. i have also upped the excersise and hope to do a 10k run later next year, stuck at 2 and half miles at the mo! Drink water, excersise and dont eat potaoes etc after a certain time of the day. Also Celebrity Fit/fat club starts in the new year always a good way of getting tips and motivation.

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Dec 2004 16:58

why don't we all do that then and give each other support .i know we can do itxxxxx(:

Joan

Joan Report 28 Dec 2004 19:21

WAs in the process of replying to Lylas thread when it disappeared! I am 11st 4lb and would like to be 10st. I dont mind a virtual clap on the back or being called FATTY if I dont lose weight! Lets all Lighten up - ha ha !