General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What a day to start..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eames

Eames Report 25 Dec 2004 09:37

ARGHHHHHHHH... I'm in a silent world, you know what I've gone and done?! .. Lost my blooming hearing aid today and I've searched round my bed and the whole room.. Cant find it so c'mon Santa, where did you hide it?! Will update once I find them! lol.. Merry Xmas all, T xxxx

Eames

Eames Report 25 Dec 2004 10:06

Ha... Found it.. On the other side of my bed, inside my parter's top.. Now how it got there, I reeeeeeeeeally don't know (love to know how!) T x x x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 25 Dec 2004 10:49

Errm, Morning there Tracy, Happy Christmasto you :))

Eames

Eames Report 25 Dec 2004 11:21

Paul.. trust you to say that m'dear :oP Have a great one :) x

Eames

Eames Report 25 Dec 2004 11:22

Christine, Feeling awkward? lol .. I get that so many times ;o) Have a great one, T :o) x

Eames

Eames Report 25 Dec 2004 20:41

Linda, well yes that's true.. But at times I like the silence when my sisters bickers at each other at my mothers (there are 7 of us girls lol) T