General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Happy Christmas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine2

Christine2 Report 25 Dec 2004 10:41

I haven't been on enough lately to reply to all the Happy Christmas threads and I didn't want to reply to some and not all. So may I just wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. I hope that I shall be able to get on more next year after I have had my eyes tested, as staying on long has been giving me Vertigo. Love to all Chrissie x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 25 Dec 2004 10:47

Merry Christmas Chrissie, have a lovely day , sorry to hear about the vertigo, Daughter is on tablets for a similar thing, but we haven't found out what yet, she is going to hosp. for tests in the new year.. Take care there :)

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 25 Dec 2004 10:55

Happy Christmas to you too Chrissie. Hope in the New Year you can sort out your problem. Look forward to hearing a lot more from you. Jean x.

Christine2

Christine2 Report 25 Dec 2004 10:56

Thank you Christine. Hope you have a lovely Christmas too. I would be interested to know how your daughter gets on. My doctor just gave me tablets which I understand are like very strong travel sickness pills:)) I wouldn't mind so much if I have travelled somewhere nice before I suffer :))LOL Chrissie x

Christine2

Christine2 Report 25 Dec 2004 10:57

Thank you Jean. Hope you have a lovely Christmas too. Chrissie x

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Dec 2004 11:06

Happy Christmas Chrissie, love Mandy xx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 25 Dec 2004 11:18

Thank you Mandy and a very Happy Christmas to you and yours too. Love Chrissie x

Christine2

Christine2 Report 25 Dec 2004 11:30

Happy Christmas Linda. I haven't got it all the time thank goodness. I get it every now and then but if I stay on here too long it seems to bring it on:(( Going to friends for lunch now but I bet I will be back later:))) Chrissie x