General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

after a year my first posting

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 25 Dec 2004 14:20

Merry Christmas everyone, this is the very first thread I have started on here, I have had 3 rum and cokes and still to cook my dinner, oh well!!! Hope you all have lovely days. Love Lynda

Joy

Joy Report 25 Dec 2004 14:23

Merry Christmas, Lynda. Is Selhurst as in Selhurst Park?! :) Joy

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Dec 2004 14:25

merry christmas lynda I was going to ask if you had a glass of dutch courage first. jenny x

Sand

Sand Report 25 Dec 2004 20:20

Welcome on board, Anne, and Merry Christmas! Sal.x

Sand

Sand Report 25 Dec 2004 20:22

Anne, You've done it now! Here I was completely stuffed, terrible indigestion, unable to let anything else pass my lips....then you had to suggest a rum and coke didn't you?! Now I'm going to HAVE to have one! :)

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Dec 2004 20:27

Welcome Anne, hope to see you posting more now that you've got the hang of it! Enjoy the rest of Christmas, love Mandy :)

Allie

Allie Report 25 Dec 2004 20:53

Welcome Lynda, I don't post on here very often either:-)) Well done for making your first posting. have a lovely Christmas and all the best for the New Year

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Dec 2004 21:52

hi joy,lynda does mean selhurst,as in selhurst park. hope you have all had a good day. bryan.

Joy

Joy Report 25 Dec 2004 21:53

Thanks, Bryan. I'd not heard of any other Selhurst!! :) Joy

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 25 Dec 2004 22:04

hiya lynda welcome x

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Dec 2004 22:12

heeee,due to lynda having three bacardi and cokes,she has given the impression,that this was her first post...she actually said,its the first thread,that she has started lol....but she has replied to lots of other peoples. joy should know,as she always replies to her threads about..the eagles......incidentally joy,good luck tomorrow,against portsmouth...3-1 palace,i reckon. bryan.

Joy

Joy Report 25 Dec 2004 22:17

Oh, Bryan - I wish!! Trouble is, your forecasts haven't always been correct!! Yes, I know really that Lynda is Anne Charles and she can hear those brilliant Eagles supporters near her home!! :) Joy