General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MY DAD DANNY MACRAE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Richard

Richard Report 26 Dec 2004 10:46

MY DAD DANNY MACRAE WAS BORN ON 3RD,AUGUST,1946 AND SADLY PASSED AWAY ON THE 10TH,DECEMBER,2004.I LOVE MY DAD HE IS MY BEST FRIEND ALSO WE DRINKING BUDDIES.NOW I HAVE TO DRINK ALONE.DAD I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU,MY FRIEND,UNTILL WE MEET AGAIN REST IN PEACE FATHER...YOUR LOVING SON, RICHARD MACRAE.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 26 Dec 2004 10:52

such sad news richard think of him with love and remeber the good times xx

Felicity

Felicity Report 27 Dec 2004 06:18

What a lovely tribute, Richard. I'll be thinking of you with kind and gentle thoughts.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 27 Dec 2004 06:20

richard my heart goes out to you and your family. i am so close to my dad and cant bear to think of life without him rest in peace danny love and hugs susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Dec 2004 08:20

So sorry to hear that you have so recently lost your dad, but what a lovely tribute to him. I'm sure he was so proud of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time. Mandy x

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 27 Dec 2004 09:55

Richard, So sorry to hear your very sad news. My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family., Jean x.

Caroline

Caroline Report 27 Dec 2004 14:44

So sorry to hear of your loss, my dad passed away in 2001 we were very close, it gets easier. My sympathies are with you at this sad time

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Dec 2004 14:52

richard,that was a fine tribute,he must have been a wonderful father,and friend. my best wishes.................bryan.

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 27 Dec 2004 15:02

well done rich for being brave so soon, it was nice of you to put your message on here, i took flowers up cemetary for mum yesterday, couldnt get there christmas eve (11th anniversary) cos of rain, and i was working , your dad will always be with you watching you , hope you get some comfort from your memories, thinking of you

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 27 Dec 2004 15:05

hiya richard sorry about the death of your dad but what i fine son you are god bless you x

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 27 Dec 2004 15:16

Dear Richard you are in my heart and thoughts and remember your dad will always be watching over your shoulder God Bless you all Love Debs.

Lisa

Lisa Report 27 Dec 2004 21:01

to dear richard.you must be heartbroken .so near to christmas aswell.any time of year is painful but near christmas is heartbreaking.my brother's best friend died on the 18th december 2004.he was a dear friend to me aswell after knowing him for 22 years.he died of cancer at the age of 37 and has been a great loss to us and his family.all i can say richard is have that drink and toast to your dad who is here not in body but in spirit.god bless and take carexxxxxx):