General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joke.Please do not take offence.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rupert

Rupert Report 26 Dec 2004 13:17

An elderly couple go to a sextherapists office.The doctor asks "What can I do for you? The man replies"will you watch us while we have sexual intercourse?" The doctor raises both eyebrows but is amazedthat such an elderly couple are askingfor advice that he agrees. When the couple finish, the doctorsays "Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse". He thanks them for coming ,wishes them luck and charges them £50 and says goodbye. The next week however the couple return and ask the therapist to watch again. The therapistis abit puzzled, but agrees. This happens several weeks in a row. The couple make an appointment, have intercourse pay the doctor and leave. Finally after 5 or 6 weeks of this routine the doctor says "Im sorry but I have to ask, what are you just trying to find out?. " The old man says "We're not trying to find outanything. Shes married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges £98, the Hilton charges £139. We do it here for £50 and I get £43 back from BUPA. Rupert Bear (with blushes)

Craig

Craig Report 26 Dec 2004 13:27

lol

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 26 Dec 2004 13:29

Why didnt I think of that...............Excellent! A novel way of getting " cashback"!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Dec 2004 18:17

No offence at all Rupert - very funny! Mandy :))

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 26 Dec 2004 18:19

:-)

Lily

Lily Report 27 Dec 2004 09:22

I've copied it to Word to send to friends, couldn't resist it! Thanks for the laugh, Rupert!

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 27 Dec 2004 09:29

A classic. Nice one, Rupert. Hope you had a nice Christmas, Mate. Tony Oz.

Sandra

Sandra Report 27 Dec 2004 09:51

Excellent lol sandra

Fairy

Fairy Report 27 Dec 2004 15:32

Very good!