General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Little kb needs our help!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 28 Dec 2004 00:41

Ok everyone kb needs our sympathies at this moment she is suffering from Earache, Jaw ache and to top it off she is in for a bad case of the runs and we all know what ache thats going to give her!! So come on let her know your behind her... although not too close behind!!! Shaz x

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Dec 2004 00:45

blimey...sounds like married life...glad ime single lol. bryan.

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 28 Dec 2004 00:49

Kb Depends on where you live if I can stay downwind of you. I live in W Yorkshire so is that far enough away.LOL Sue

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 28 Dec 2004 00:53

Hope you feel better real soon Kb and for gods sake don't light a match LOL. Debs.

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 28 Dec 2004 00:56

For the Earache and Jaw ache: Two Panadol or eqivelent, and sleep with your head on a hot water bottle. For the runs and any following flatulence: DONT LIGHT ANY MATCHES!!!! lol Tony Oz

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 28 Dec 2004 00:56

kb did you get my message??

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 28 Dec 2004 01:20

Gerri passes KB the bum paper/bum cream and fresh air spray. Gerri departs...I SAID DEPARTS! NOT DEFARTS!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 28 Dec 2004 10:58

Hope you are feeling much better this morning. Chrissie x