General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FLOOD IN LOUNGE....................THE SEQUEL

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bev

Bev Report 28 Dec 2004 16:37

some of you may remember the catalogue of disaters that befell me before christmas. The bedroom radiator leaked and caused a flood in the lounge, the washing machine packed up and the dishwasher followed suit. Well i thought smugly, least thats the '3' WRONG!!!! mini tornado hit Bridgwater last night, i am now minus half my roof, hubby has spent the day rebuilding fences and trying to get the garden looking less like Beirut. I shall not be sorry to see this year out. Surely nothing else can happen..........................can it??? Bev

Bev

Bev Report 28 Dec 2004 16:40

thanks stu you really know how to make a girl feel good bev (reaching for the wine bottle)

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 28 Dec 2004 16:45

Bev surely things can only get better. Christine

Bev

Bev Report 28 Dec 2004 16:46

Christine that is what hubby & I are clinging too lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Dec 2004 16:55

Bev - l am sorry, must admit it did rain here last night, was pouring down the neighbours drive - here's to a really good 2005 all round to everyone:o))) Where is Bridgewater?? jude sarf wales

Bev

Bev Report 28 Dec 2004 16:57

thanks Jude I think it was the tail end of the Asia earthquake, it has been discribed as a mini tornado, i ask you who ever heard of a Tornado in Somerset????? what is happening to this planet???? Bev (on her second glass, but who's counting?)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 29 Dec 2004 07:31

Gracious Bev, I do hope things improve for you there, take care :)