General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

steedie retail therapy.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Dec 2004 17:00

thats what you need babe.been out today and spent some money and feel on top of the world.down with men up with shopping!!!!!love and hugsxxxxxxxx(:

Bev

Bev Report 28 Dec 2004 17:02

Lapland is right Retail therapy.....works every time, and now with the sales on, you can do twice as much!!!!! Bev

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Dec 2004 17:05

steedie got a pair of jeans a new jumper and anew coat all for under fifty quid.feel so much better as feeling down earlier.get out there tomorrow girl and forget about men just for one day.maybe have a meal and a drink and enjoy ya self.love and hugsxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 28 Dec 2004 17:05

yeh that sounds good! i got money for chrimbo,and immeeting up with bec new yrs eve so need a new outfit! thanks lisa xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Dec 2004 17:07

no probs babe.if you need a chat i'm here.take care and happy spending!!!love and hugsxxxxx(:

Bec

Bec Report 28 Dec 2004 17:10

Thanks Lapland Lovely! I'm now going drunk shopping with Steedie on Friday... this could get messy!! lmao becx

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Dec 2004 17:11

have a great time you two.love and hugsxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 28 Dec 2004 17:11

Me and Bec are gonna go shopping friday....then go to the pub to get a couple of drinks down us...then go out!! but imstill going shopping tomoro! xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Dec 2004 17:15

shop til you drop girl!!xxxxx(: