General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

shall we

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 28 Dec 2004 22:18

all meet on chat on new years eve for half an hour to wish each other all the best say about 7pm xx add name if you are, so i can book the band and make some food

Clare

Clare Report 28 Dec 2004 22:19

i'll be here at 7pm,it will be nice to have a chat with someone who isn't snoring!

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 28 Dec 2004 22:20

I'll pop in just after 7pm to raise my glass to you all!! Shaz x

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 28 Dec 2004 22:23

il try to but kids r having a party here so mite b hard

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 28 Dec 2004 22:25

I'll probably be here, we don't start the festivities until after midnight, so at least I'll still be sober! Christine

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 28 Dec 2004 22:32

val i will be late it will be 9pm be there or be sqaure x

Lindy

Lindy Report 28 Dec 2004 22:57

I shall be here if I am not asleep in front of the fireplace. Last year was the first time in a long time that I was awake at midnight to toast the New year with a bottle of "bubbly," watching the fireworks from our terrace. Our boys go out and party! We watch t.v. and normally doze in front of the fire...lol.. Lindy;-))))

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Dec 2004 22:59

Will there be a stripper? If so I'll bring the wallpaper. Lol

Nicola

Nicola Report 28 Dec 2004 23:00

yes i'll be here,thanks Val Nicky

Val

Val Report 28 Dec 2004 23:39

ill wear my new pajamas and new slippers and bring the food

Bec

Bec Report 29 Dec 2004 00:29

Steedie and I shall try and pop in. We're off to get drunk and do silly things! love becx

badger

badger Report 29 Dec 2004 03:36

Are we starting decorating as well or is this just a party Jim?,and yep ,i'm up for it too.Fred.ptfg.P/S don't forget the black bun and shortie Christine.