General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what are your new year resolutions ???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 31 Dec 2004 00:30

mine are 1/ to stop smoking[a hard one] 2/ to talk less and listen more [a harder one] 3/ try to organise my time and life better[ an impossible one] lol sue.ps happy new year to every one. xxx

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 31 Dec 2004 00:35

And a Happy New year to you Sue. Seems you have a hard one there.lol Mine, is to honour the last two promises that i made in 2003 & 2004.lol. Tony Oz

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 31 Dec 2004 00:37

Sorry, never make resolutions. That way if I don't stick to them I don't feel a failure! Happy New Year everyone Viv

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Dec 2004 00:42

happy new year sue. mine is to listen to the educated...and ignore the foolish! bryan.

Bec

Bec Report 31 Dec 2004 00:49

Mine is to be happy. becx

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 31 Dec 2004 01:18

hi, why does everyones resolutions sound better than mine ? maybe because mine are several years old ! lol. sue.