General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brother-in-laws kidney transplant update!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

valinkent

valinkent Report 1 Jan 2005 09:18

Fred has his operation at 2 am this morning and everything went well. My sister-in-law is not allowed in untill this afternoon as there is still lots of tests they have to carry out. They can know look forward to a much better life in 2005. Thank you all for your prayers. A very relieved Val xx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 1 Jan 2005 09:26

Val, that is lovely news to hear today, good luck for you all there, take good care..

Sandra

Sandra Report 1 Jan 2005 09:34

Val i'm pleased the operation went ok, and i hope he recovers quickly sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jan 2005 10:35

Fantastic news Val and what a start to the new year! Love Mandy xx

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 1 Jan 2005 10:42

So pleased all is going well. I know from friends that this operation can make such a huge difference for day to day life.

Speedy

Speedy Report 1 Jan 2005 10:45

Hi Val, nice to hear that the new year has started in a positive way for your brother in law, hope all carries on going well for him and the rest of your family. :)) Bev

valinkent

valinkent Report 1 Jan 2005 11:28

Thanks again for all your messages What a great group of friends we have on here . I know its been said many times but . HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY XXXXXXX Val

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 1 Jan 2005 11:56

May Fred continue to make progress and a Happy New Year for your family. Ann

Rupert

Rupert Report 1 Jan 2005 13:18

Val glad to hear the news hope things contiue to go well. Rupert Bear.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 1 Jan 2005 13:49

hiya val happy new year to you and glad your brother in law has had the op and i am sure this will be a turning point for him xx

Sue (Sylvia Z )

Sue (Sylvia Z ) Report 1 Jan 2005 14:00

Val, Happy New Year to you. I have only just looked at the boards after a few days away, so did not realise your brother was having a transplant. I hope all is going well and that he continues to make good progress. What a wonderful start to 2005, love Sue X

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 1 Jan 2005 16:36

So pleased all went well love and good wishes to you all. Linda x

R.B.

R.B. Report 1 Jan 2005 16:46

So pleased to hear all went , sending good wishes to you and all your family for 2005. Lizzl