General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FAMILY GROUP HUGS TODAY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 21:06

As some of you read earlier this week Pauls daughter was coming home to stay with us. We are delighted - she is home - where she is loved and wanted and will get the stability she needs :-) and she met her little niece - my daughters baby today for the first time. so There have been so many cuddles hugs and smiles - its a tonic :-) And little Rachel - aged 7 months was typing to some of her 'aunties' from Genes on messenger . She was in her element cos her auntie Kayleigh was giving her cuddles too. Best ever Christmas and New Year gift any one could have had - and priceless She xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 21:08

Mwah!

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 21:11

She and Paul, we're so thrilled for you, what a wonderful start to the new year. Kayleigh will be loved, wanted and nurtured in her new home, and a baby niece to love will be the icing on the cake for her! Loads of love and hugs to you all, Mandy, Marston & Jordan xxx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 2 Jan 2005 21:11

brilliant news !!!! so pleased for u all :-) and was so funny to watch Rachel "typing" lol

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 2 Jan 2005 21:11

Sheila it sounds like you have mixed two families together so I know what you mean when it turns out good, it must be one of the hardest things to do joining two families I hope your New Year goes as well Love Debs.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 21:13

Hello Flower - thats brilliant news - heres to a very happy 2005:o)) Jude sarf wales xx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 2 Jan 2005 21:17

How lovely She - so pleased for you :)) Chrissie x

Paul (Tigger)

Paul (Tigger) Report 2 Jan 2005 21:40

just wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind words to sheila kayleigh and myself. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH EVERYONE Paul

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 2 Jan 2005 22:09

She and Paul Great news,glad that you have Kayleigh living with you and have a Great Year. Sue

June

June Report 2 Jan 2005 22:12

Best Wishes to you all, good start to the New Year. Love June xx

Brenda

Brenda Report 2 Jan 2005 23:18

Sheila,so glad things are going ok for you and Paul,and all of your family.Brenda

Sidami

Sidami Report 2 Jan 2005 23:23

That is lovely news for you all Happy 2005 Sue................