General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hoax messages

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lily

Lily Report 3 Jan 2005 08:21

Who thinks that the 40-year-old man in Lincolnshire that has been telling friends and relatives of Tsunami victims that they are dead, and pretending that this info came from an official source, should be found a place immediately in a mental home?

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jan 2005 08:25

No, that would be too easy for the lowlife. I hope whatever they charge him with, and wherever he goes, that he suffers - long and hard. This is very unChristian I know, but if a child does wrong you punish them, and he needs punishment of the very highest order. Mandy

Lily

Lily Report 3 Jan 2005 11:52

I think that man is so cruel. Just when I think I can't be shocked by some peoples actions - they sink further! How anyone can get any enjoyment out of other people's misery is quite beyond me. max xx

Lily

Lily Report 3 Jan 2005 17:10

Stu - hope he's ashamed of himself. Poor saddo, can't have much in his life if he 'gets off' on something like that, can he? Thank goodness most of us have lives/families/friends and enough to occupy our minds! The heartbreak all around the World is impossible to quantify. I had a lecturer who was marrying a Thai bride last Summer and bringing her to England, I wonder if she has any of her family left?

Lily

Lily Report 4 Jan 2005 14:27

We now have tales of worse........money for Appeal stolen from Churches, pubs etc and even a (Swedish) boy taken from hospital in the disaster zone by an unknown male - for what purpose I dare not think. His relative had flown out to take the boy home. I feel sick about some humanbeings. Dilys

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 15:39

What made it SO BAD was that he had managed to use official paper to send messages on,if you know what I mean. He has to be one very,very sick bunny-Rose