General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

a story for fun

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:15

please add to make this a good story ONE COLD, DARK ,WINTERS NIGHT AS I LAY IN FRONT OF MY WARM COAL FIRE, WATCHING THE FLAMES FLICKER FROM SIDE TO SIDE TRYING TO MAKE PICTURES OUT OF THEM I WAS DRAWN TO ONE PARTICULAR FLAME THAT ALMOST STOOD STILL, AMONGS THE OTHERS, MY MIND STARTED TO WONDER AND BEFORE I NEW IT I WAS IN A LAND FULL OF WONDERMENT AND JOY CHILDREN PLAYING AND PEOPLE SINGING AND DANCING OH HOW MUCH WARMTH I FELT NOT LIKE THE COLD WINDS THAT I COULD HEAR OUTSIDE MY WINDOW , ALL OF A SUDDEN I LOOKED UP AND THERE IT WAS THE

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:18

SORRY PMSL PAUL X

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:30

you 2 pair of daft buggers pmsl hear did the polar bear have a girlfriend , i think he did called , lilly and she was so pretty and plump nice for him to hold on to , they often went to the polar bingo it wasnt far from there home xx

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:37

and they had happy days xx

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:40

and they both had happy days pmsl in panda land xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jan 2005 12:43

Bamboo shoots in plenty

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:46

he did paul and had plenty of bamboo shoot soup yummy yummy in his tummy took her ages to make the soup she stampted on them shoots for days to get them soft just for him then one day she found out she was to have a baby panda they where so happy xx he went to the local panda pub

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:52

they called him henry his mamma and pappa where so happy with him and showed all the friends how beautiful he was

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 12:55

he danced all day and throught the night he even danced by candel light his little legs they grew and grew

Val

Val Report 3 Jan 2005 13:00

just going out for while see you later said daddy bear it was me really bye for now xx