General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My mouse.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rupert

Rupert Report 3 Jan 2005 15:50

Can some one assist me and my mouse? It would seemthat when I click it there is quite adelay before the action of changing pages etc takes place, it is only the delay (it does not seem normal) the booting(I.m Learning ) of the Puter seems ok. Is it on its way out and do I need a new one. Can an expert help please.

Rupert

Rupert Report 3 Jan 2005 15:59

Yes Jessbow Bag Bobbin Dog , this has happened before .While I am on can you say how you have got such a delightful title Rupert Bear

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 3 Jan 2005 16:11

I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING AT PRESENT. LORRAINEIN WEST OZ

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 3 Jan 2005 16:39

Rupert Think it maybe something to do with Genes,I am having the same problem. My mouse is ok. Sue

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 3 Jan 2005 22:20

I thought it was me/my PC, sometimes have two or three goes at say ,"next/prev. pages......or changing topics.......

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jan 2005 22:37

Rupert, I think it's probably the site as previous replies have suggested. It's been incredibly slow tonight, as has Friends Reunited, so suspect they have had server problems. However, now seems up to speed! Mandy :)

Rupert

Rupert Report 4 Jan 2005 07:55

Thank you many friends, the actions some of you speak of are identical to those I suffered from yesterday Rupert