General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Still waiting for .........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

R.B.

R.B. Report 3 Jan 2005 17:33

an answer from one of the G. R. term concerning "your names" according them i have contacted nearly all the new names- sorry i haven`t ............has anyone else had this problem. Lizz

Christine2

Christine2 Report 3 Jan 2005 17:35

Hi Liz I always take it to mean that I have contacted the people before which probably means that they have just added some more names and you have contacted them before about a different name. Does this make sense? Chrissie

R.B.

R.B. Report 3 Jan 2005 17:39

Hi Chrissie, Yes it makes sense- but i still have never contacted any of these names. Lizz

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 3 Jan 2005 17:42

Also, if you contact anyone via GR, for any reason at all, maybe they have emailed you some info you have requested, but coincidentially have the same surnames as in your tree but are unrelated, it will also come up 'contacted'. Kim

R.B.

R.B. Report 3 Jan 2005 17:56

Thanks for all your help.....all the replies make sense. Lizz