General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 Problem?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine2

Christine2 Report 3 Jan 2005 18:18

Is anyone having a problem with 1837 please? I have been trying to get on this afternoon and keep getting time out. I tried all the obvious things to put it right and finally e-mailed support but I have just had an e-mail saying that my e-mail failed as they don't recognise [email protected] ?? Any ideas please? Chrissie

Margaret

Margaret Report 3 Jan 2005 18:27

Has been happening for about 4 days, see my thread on tips board Margaret

Christine2

Christine2 Report 3 Jan 2005 18:38

Thank you Margaret - will have a look. Chrissie

Christine2

Christine2 Report 3 Jan 2005 18:47

I see what you mean Margaret. Sorry, next time I will check tips first before putting it on here. Chrissie

Carolyn

Carolyn Report 3 Jan 2005 18:57

Yes I keep getting the 'timed out' page up aswell. I was on it last night and again this morning with no problems but no luck last couple of hours. If they were doing maintenance/upgrading it would be nice if they said so instead of 'timed out'. Oh well I'll have to do something else. Carolyn

Karen

Karen Report 5 Jan 2005 00:14

Hi I had this prob too over xmas and new year. However I rang them today (tuesday) and they are sorting out the problem so there was a big problem.