General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who's looking forward to Celeb Big Brother this we

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 3 Jan 2005 22:08

Me neither but thought you should be warned in advance.

Joanne

Joanne Report 3 Jan 2005 22:12

Thanks for the warning. I don't get to see much tv nowdays to much time spent on here :) Jo

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 3 Jan 2005 22:14

Never watch it! Prefer to watch paint dry!!!

Margaret

Margaret Report 3 Jan 2005 22:15

Paint drying, Grass growing, even Crown Green Bowls. All more exciting than big brother

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 4 Jan 2005 00:39

Would never suffer Big Brother. Watching it would be an embarrassment. As everyone else says watching paint dry would be more fun! Lucia :-)

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 4 Jan 2005 05:43

Not me.. What a load of self opinionated trash,,

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 4 Jan 2005 09:19

Not really interested. Looking forward to Celebrity Fat Club tonight though. It does my ego the power of good! lol Jeanette x

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 4 Jan 2005 10:54

no no no no no No No No NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Andy

Andy Report 4 Jan 2005 10:56

I knew there was a reason for me buying a stack of DVDs yesterday.

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 4 Jan 2005 11:07

Dawn...thank god there is not only me going to be watching it. I cant wait either Bev

Anne

Anne Report 4 Jan 2005 12:49

l hope they have a good bunch of celebs going in, your always guaranteed a good laugh at their expense lol and l read that they are picking celebs who wont get on heheh l can't wait

Merlin

Merlin Report 4 Jan 2005 14:16

Daniel,are you doing your stint on "The Comedians"?.You must be Joking about people watching that Trash TV. hAL.