General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

howling winds

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Val

Val Report 4 Jan 2005 06:42

havnt slept much through the night , the winds where howling all bloody night and i coughed and sneezed all night think ill stay in to day and get some sleep feel yucky, oh well another day xx morning every one and not a happy day today think im geting the flu xxxx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 4 Jan 2005 07:02

its very windy here to

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 4 Jan 2005 07:33

Morning Val and folks, yes, howling winds here too! :) wish I could get back under the cover!

Daniel

Daniel Report 4 Jan 2005 09:20

Still windy now and I've got to go out in it!

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 4 Jan 2005 10:58

It's also very bad down here. ( Despite the fact the forecast said it was all in the North) All the tree's out the back look like they are having a bad hair day!

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 4 Jan 2005 11:33

Shelia it is not just your trees that look like they are having a bad hair day............you should see the state of my barnet! Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 11:53

It's very windy here in Herts and as a sign that the weather is bad elsewhere, outside my window I look onto school playing fields which are covered in seagulls. I really dislike windy weather and find it very unsettling. At school I notice very windy days make them all overexcited at playtime. Roll on spring! nell

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 4 Jan 2005 11:54

Was windy here in Harlow last night. Elaine x

badger

badger Report 5 Jan 2005 04:21

Hope you feel better soon val,but i don't think the winds will improve over the next week ,the forcast says more of the same,i think i will go down to tynemouth when it really picks up and get my new screen saver of the waves up the side of the lighthouse ,and over the pier.fred.ptfg.